Thursday, March 18, 2010

Satisfying day, I must say!

Have you ever just felt accomplished after a really busy day? That’s how I felt yesterday.

I went to work yesterday morning, running a little behind, as always. I had a homework assignment due last night, which I was able to finish while at work since students got out early. After work, I went to Walgreens to pick up a few good deals and to use my Reward Dollars. I purchased about 30 bucks worth of stuff for $2! And I still have $6 in rewards!

Then I went to the Post Office, picked up the kids from daycare, and took them to church to play on the playground before going to choir. After choir, we went out to eat at a local Mexican Restaurant for my cousin’s birthday! Then we stopped by Redbox to pick up a movie with my free code that I got for adding Redbox as a friend on Facebook!

At home, I got the kids to bed, washed 2 loads of laundry, submitted my homework assignment online, and did an upper body and ab workout while I started watching “The Time Traveler’s Wife.” I loved the movie and I cried at the end! I wish hubby wasn’t working so he could have watched it with me (but then I probably wouldn’t have accomplished as much…). While I finished watching the movie, I did research for a paper that I’m getting ready to start writing today. I didn’t make it to bed until midnight, but I still took a few minutes to read a devotion before falling asleep!

Whew! Busy day filled with love, happiness, and faith! So satisfying! I didn’t even take the time to grab my camera before I left home, but sometimes it’s nice to enjoy the moments without viewing them through a camera lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment