Friday, March 19, 2010

Product Review: Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

Mixed reviews all over the Internet left me wondering if these Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets are actually as awesome as I thought they would be. I picked up a couple of packs recently when they were on sale at my local Walgreens. After the sale and my coupons, they ended up being about $1 each, so I figured I wasn’t losing much if they weren’t any good.

I’ve been using these to wash my towels and linens. We have some allergies in our household, so I stick to Tide Free for our clothing. These are super easy and convenient since you simply throw one or two in the washer and move them to the dryer when you move the clothes. They’d be perfect to carry along when going on a vacation. They also smell wonderful! Our towels and linens smelled and looked really clean. My daughter, who has eczema and severe allergies, has been using these towels with no allergic reactions at all.

I read many reviews about how these laundry sheets left spots on clothing. I decided to wash a load of white clothing with these to see if I noticed any spots. No spots on our white clothing. I haven’t tried them on colors, and this may be where others are seeing spots.

Would I purchase again? YES. I’ll continue using these for whites and linens.

What do I love about these?  The convenience and wonderful smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment