Monday, March 22, 2010

A great family weekend

This past weekend was dedicated to my family and friends. I finished all my baking and cleaning Friday night, so most of the house was clean when we woke up Saturday morning…well almost…the kids beat Mom and Dad up and the destruction had already began! It’s ok…..It’s family time so I’m not stressing, right!

So, Saturday, I went running while hubby worked on our garden. The kids went with their Grandma to a Farm Festival. Then, I went to a bridal shower for one of my best friends, Crystal.

Hubby and I haven’t been on a date in months…so Saturday night, we went to Myrtle Beach, SC and after riding around for almost an hour, we finally decided to eat at a place called Angelo’s. It’s an Italian restaurant and they have really good steaks! The service was also great!

Sunday was our day to spend with the children! After church, we went Chuck E. Cheese!! The kids had a great time and used their 100 tokens in about 5 minutes!



Then we went to Target and JcPenney to look for some clothes for the kids. We got some great deals! We picked up some spring clothes and a few cute church outfits, so now hopefully we can go to church on Sunday morning without stressing over what they are going to wear! Oh, we bought church shoes, too! YAY!!

We did see these two geese chilling outside in the mall parking lot. We acted like we’ve never seen one before! (Those are geese, right?)


Well, the house is already destroyed, the laundry is piled high, I didn't buy groceries, I didn't do homework, the kids went to bed late last night and they were tired this morning, BUT we spent good quality time together yesterday and that's ALL that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment