Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ten more days...

In ten more days...

It will be Mother's Day...such a special day to me since it's the one day of the year that I can totally reflect on being a mom...the best job I've ever had.  I can also reflect on how special my mom is to me.

It will be my 30th day of my workout plan...today I'm on day 20 and I've lost about 3 pounds.  I feel a little better, but I don't see a difference yet.  I'm looking forward to the 30 day mark, then the 60, then 90...

I will be getting on a cruise ship for the first time in my life...I am nervous and excited!  I'm also frustrated because we couldn't really afford this.  Our car payment is on hold right now until I get paid.  We won't have very much money in the bank when we go and that makes me extremely nervous!  Not even sure how we'll pay for the gas to get us to Florida!

I'll be out of school...My spring semester of grad school will be over and I'll be so relieved!  This semester has been one of the toughest so far!  No more classes until August!

Ten more days will be here before I know it!

1 comment:

  1. Alison...breathe honey! It will all work out! So glad that you enjoy Mother's Day so much...Congrats on your plan and taking the weight off!

    xoxo

    P.S. I'm getting five baby pygmy goats on Saturday. They are 1 month of age, maybe I can celebrate Mother's Day..he he!

    ReplyDelete